Max Q™7000 combines water bath temperature control with an orbital shaker. Units feature a digital operating system and are ideal for use in applications such as cell culture, solubility studies, extraction procedures, diagnostic tests, bacterial suspensions, staining and destaining and hybridisation.
- Twin baffles minimise splashing and turbulence in the chamber even at high speeds
- View speed, time and temperature simultaneously on three separate displays
- Visual/audible signals alert user to temperature deviations and low water levels
- Triple eccentric drive handles heavy loads, uniform agitation and continuous 24-hours operation, even at high speeds
- Temperature range of 5 °C above ambient to 90 °C when using stainless-steel covers
- Monitor and control chamber temperature range with ±0,2 °C accuracy at 37 °C in flask
Units feature a solid-state DC brushless motor, variable speed control from 15 to 500 min⁻¹, and continuous and timed operation from 0,1 up to 999,9 h or 0,1 to 99,9 min. Heating unit turns off if the temperature deviates ±1 °C from the set point. Shaker shut down and audible/visual alarms signal if unit operates ±10% of set speed, preventing shaker from moving along bench. Soft start feature eliminates splashing of vessel contents, wetting of flask closure, and helps prevent sudden starts and stops. Set point retention retains parameters during a power failure and restarts unit automatically after power is restored.
Informations sur les accessoires: The optional cooling coil extends the range of applications to near and below ambient. Choice of optional stainless-steel or Plexiglas™ cover minimises evaporation and heat loss.
Informations de commande: All components must be ordered separately.