Achieve repeatable and consistent liquid chromatography (LC) separations using Thermo Scientific™ Syncronis™ C18 columns.
- Highly reproducible separations
- Excellent peak shapes for enhanced resolution and sensitivity
- Dense surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing
- Double endcapped for extra surface coverage
- Exceptional column-to-column consistency
- Manufactured, packed, and tested in ISO-9000-accredited facilities
- Enhanced automated packing process
Highly pure, high surface area silica and dense stationary phase coverage minimize secondary interactions and ensure robust, high-resolution separations. Double end-capping provides extra surface coverage and inertness toward basic compounds. Manufactured and rigorously tested in ISO 9000 facilities, these columns are designed to meet a range of analytical needs including fast method development, quantitative analysis, and quality control.
Available in three particle sizes - 1,7 μm for rapid ultrahigh-performance LC (UHPLC) separations, and 3 and 5 μm for more traditional HPLC analysis. Rigorously tested stationary phase bonded to the highest quality silica ensures consistent, predictable LC performance. Every column individually tested to meet stringent retention, efficiency, and peak symmetry specifications.
pH range: 2 - 9