Screw neck vials, N 9Fournisseur: Macherey-Nagel
Total Evaluation: 0
Moyenne des Notes : 0.0 sur 5
- Made of clear and amber glass or transparent polypropylene
- Silanised glass vials for highest demands
- Available with flat, round and conical bottom or as micro-vials
- Label and scale for convenient handling
- Different inserts available
Vials with closed top screw closures are suitable for sample storage.
- Including a magnetic version for CTC GC PAL autosampler or identical constructions
- Bonded screw caps (septa firmly connected with the cap) have the advantage that blunt HPLC needles cannot push the septum into the vial
- Septa made from economical Red Rubber/FEP, high quality silicone/PTFE (also slitted) or silicone/polyimide and from virgin PTFE
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...