SOURCE 30S is a synthetic high performance, preparative, chromatography medium, based on a 30 µm monosized, rigid polystyrene/divinyl benzene polymer matrix It is modified with sulphonate (S) strong cation exchange groups.
- Strong cation exchanger designed for high resolution polishing purification of proteins, peptides and oligonucleotides
- High chemical stability allowing for wide range of working conditions with good resistance to cleaning conditions at high pH
- A high degree of purification with high productivity
- Bioprocessing medium supported for industrial applications
- Particle structure is consistent both bead-to-bead and batch-to batch
SOURCE 30S is suitable for intermediate purification steps in industrial processes when large volumes of partially purified material need to be processed. A high degree of purification can be obtained with high productivity. Through the combination of high quality assurance standards and a patented manufacturing process, particle structure is consistent both bead-to-bead and batch-to batch. As member of the BioProcess media range, SOURCE 30S meets industrial demands with security of supply and comprehensive technical and regulatory support.
SOURCE media have excellent physical and chemical characteristics, allowing high flow rates and consistent performance at both laboratory and process scales.