SP Sepharose™ High Performance is composed of crosslinked agarose beads with a mean diameter of 34 µm, modified with sulphopropyl (SP) strong cation exchange groups.
- Strong cation exchanger for intermediate and final polishing steps
- High resolution, high capacity separation with high recovery
- High chemical stability for effective CIP/sanitization
- Sulphopropyl, ether linkages coupling method
- BioProcess medium supported for industrial applications and well-established in approved processes
SP Sepharose High Performance is available in a range of different bulk pack sizes and convenient pre-packed formats for easy scale-up and process development. As member of the BioProcess media range, SP Sepharose High Performance meets industrial demands with security of supply and comprehensive technical and regulatory support.
It is designed for intermediate purification and polishing applications and to be used when resolution and capacity have priority. SP Sepharose High Performance has high chemical stability and withstands effective CIP/sanitization protocols using sodium hydroxide.