HiScreen Q FF columns are prepacked with Q Sepharose Fast Flow, a strong anion exchanger, and are part of the process development platform available from Cytiva. The columns are an excellent choice for method optimization and parameter screening.
- Prepacked, ready-to-use columns for convenient process development optimization
- 10 cm bed height of HiScreen columns is designed to allow method optimization and parameter screening
- Easily connected in series to achieve 20 cm bed height
- Small bed volume gives fast results and minimal sample/buffer consumption
- Reproducible results, scalable to BioProcess columns packed with the same media using the same linear fluid velocity
The small column volume of 4,7 ml and bed height of 10 cm make HiScreen columns excellent tools for method optimization, parameter screening, robustness testing, and convenient scale-up. Process fluid velocities can be applied, since the 10 cm bed height gives enough residence time and the results can then serve as basis for linear process scale-up.
Q Sepharose Fast Flow is a strong anion exchanger and IEX Sepharose Fast Flow medium are well-proven, industrial standards for ion exchange chromatography.