Max Q™ HP combines incubated or refrigerated temperature with an orbital shaker.
- Triple counter-balanced mechanism
- Microprocessor functions are calibrated through keypad
- Clear acrylic lid withstands years of use without cracking or discoloration
- Audible over and under-temperature alarms ensure sample protection
- Innovative design ensures system protection in case of spills
Features a double walled insulated chamber which ensures temperature uniformity of ±0,3 °C. The spacious stainless steel chamber allows stacking of a 457×457 mm platform to hold six 2 L flasks. It is ideal for use in bacterial suspensions, solubility studies, extraction procedures, staining and destaining, hybridisations, diagnostic tests, washing procedures and protein expression.
Informations de commande: Supplied without platform or clamps which must be ordered separately.