Elix® Essential delivers Type 2 water customised to fit a broad range of research areas. It is designed to be fed from potable water and is the ideal feed for any laboratory equipment, including ultrapure water systems such as Milli-Q® systems.
- Depending on daily volume needs, different production flow rates are available (3, 5, 10 & 15 l/h)
- Pure water is stored in a polyethylene tank designed to minimise risks of contamination during water storage
- Vent filter provides effective protection against airborne contaminants; ASM (Automatic Sanitization Module) prevents biofilm formation
- Water can be either sourced through the tank front valve or sent by a distribution pump to feed laboratory instruments
- Progard® cartridge incorporates RFID technology for instant visibility on cartridge parameters and full traceability
- Colour-coded backlit LCD display clearly shows message importance with system alert and alarm icons
- Small footprint enables installation wherever it is convenient in the lab — on or under the bench, or on a wall
- Millitrack® e-Solutions provide enhanced data management control and remote access capabilities to the system dashboard
To obtain Elix® pure water quality, the purification sequence has been fully optimised. The patented Elix® module (EDI technology) is combined with Progard® complete pretreatment, intelligent reverse osmosis and optional bactericidal UV lamp technologies (in Elix® Essential UV systems). Only Elix® systems are equipped with the unique Elix® module. It provides a superior and consistent water quality while preserving the environment (self-regeneration of resin beads, minimal electricity consumption and no extra softener required). Intelligent Reverse Osmosis controls water consumption, ensures a constant product flow rate and optimal water quality. All prolong the lifetime of the RO membrane and downstream purification technologies.
A single replaceable cartridge, an optional long-lasting UV lamp coupled with timely service alerts, allows the system to run smoothly all year long while preserving budget.
Informations de commande: Progard S2 pretreatment pack and vent filter (171-0590) should be ordered with the main unit.