The ScanLater™ Western Blot Assay Kits are a time-resolved fluorescence (TRF)-based assay, optimal for quantitating as little as femtogram protein samples.
- Time-resolved fluorescence detection
- Europium-labeled goat, anti-rabbit, anti-mouse or streptavidin labeled antibodies
- Supports nitrocellulose and PVDF membranes
- 340/80 nm excitation with 616/10 nm emission range
- Optimised for use with ScanLater™ Western Blot Detection Cartridge for the SpectraMax® i3 and Paradigm® Multi-Mode Platforms
Using this Western blot method, researchers can eliminate time-dependent substrate addition steps and sustain blot signal stability for at least one month. Researchers can also enhance assay sensitivity using TRF method to reduce background noise. This kit allows researchers to maintain femtogram to picogram protein sensitivity, similar to traditional western blot detectors.
Informations de livraison: Evaluation kit includes 20 ?g antibody, 40 ml blocking buffer, 100 ml wash buffer (for 10 mini gels with recommended protocol). Bulk kit includes 60 ?g antibody, 120 ml blocking buffer, 300 ml wash buffer (for 30 mini gels with recommended protocol).