Comparator 2000+ is a versatile modular system for testing water. Applicable in pool-water, research centres, universities, special applications, laboratory and field testing.
- Compact and portable
- Provide accurate and reproducible results
- Colour-stable, fade-free glass standards
- More than 400 different test discs are available
- Compensation for coloured and turbid samples
- Guaranteed constancy of the coloured glass standards
The integrated prism brings the glass standards of the test discs and the coloured sample into the same field of view.
Certifications: In accordance with ISO 7393/2 'Determination of free chlorine and total chlorine'.
Informations de livraison: Kit is supplied in a robust carrying case containing comparator 2000+, chlorine comparator disc, 4 x comparator vials, 10ml, 13mm path length, tablet reagents, crushing/stirring rod, vial cleaning brush and instruction sheet.