The Nalgene™ multi-tiered portfolio provides bioproduction facilities with a variety of high quality, sterile storage and transport solutions. Choose the appropriate product necessary to suit any application, through the step-down process and into the cleanroom.
- Eliminates costly washing, depyrogenation and autoclaving steps
- Made from durable, break-resistant polyethylene terephthalate copolyester, glycol modified (PETG)
- Suitable for frozen storage down to –40 °C
- Heat-shrink band around closure and neck for tamper-evident seal
- Leakproof bottles and HDPE closures provided
- Sterile and non pyrogenic
- Supported by extensive validation documentation
Bottles are washed with USP water for injection and handled post-washing in class 5 cleanrooms with class 4 packaging/inspection hoods to produce these very low particulate products. Certified and lot-to-lot tested to contain less than ¹/₃ the particulates allowable according to USP <788> to limit potential particulate contamination. Sterile, ready to use products with a sterility assurance level of 10⁻⁶ inside the container/closure, including two heat-sealed sterile barriers to protect the product prior to use.
Products are ideal for storage and sampling of active pharmaceutical ingredients and bulk intermediates. They are also well suited for the preparation and containment of buffers, cultures or prolonged storage of pH-sensitive liquids such as culture media.
Certifications: USP class VI compliant, certified radiation stabilised (SAL 10-6).
Cdt: Packed in shrink-wrapped trays. 2 L size features moulded-in handgrips.