Pregnancy test stripsFournisseur: SureScreen Diagnostics
Total Evaluation: 0
Moyenne des Notes : 0.0 sur 5
- Easy to use, and low cost, simply dip the strip into urine
- More than 99% accurate
- Ability to detect hCG, the chemical marker for pregnancy, as early as one day after the first missed menstrual period
- Sensitive, with the ability to detect as low as 25 mIU/mL hCG in urine and/or serum specimens
- Simple testing procedure; no special reagents or equipment required
- Accurate, easy-to-read results in just minutes
The early appearance of hCG in both the urine and serum of pregnant women and its rapid rise in concentration during gestational growth make it an excellent marker for the early detection of pregnancy.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...