The B-494 polyester label is a reliable sample identification and traceability solution.
- Use for cold temperature and cryogenic storage applications
- Polyester material with acrylic adhesive and gloss finish
- Maximum service temperature: 70 °C
- Minimum service temperature: −196 °C
- Label thickness is 0,0762 mm
- Ribbon series R6400
The B-494 polyester label will stay attached and remain legible, even when exposed to chemicals or stored in liquid nitrogen. Thanks to subsurface printing, the label's colour code will not fade, smear, or smudge, and will continue to offer fast sample recognition long after it was printed.
Die-cut labels are supplied on a roll, example 1×2". This node contains some adhesive backed wire marking materials, and also labels that are pre-printed with headers or templates. This node contains only supplies sold with the ribbon seperate, it is not in the same enclosure as the tape/sleeves.