Masterflex® Ismatec® IPC and IPC-N Digital Multichannel Peristaltic Pumps, Avantor®Fournisseur: Avantor Fluid Handling
Total Evaluation: 0
Moyenne des Notes : 0.0 sur 5
- Planetary drive with 8 stainless steel rotors reduces pulsation, increases flow rate accuracy, and lengthens tubing life
- Control via 6-button keypad, computer, or remote control
- Four-digit LED display facilitates repeatability
- Automatic occlusion cartridges are easy to use and provide reproducible results
Combine tubing sizes and formulations to suit your application. There are two types of cassettes offered—Click’n’go™ and Pressure Lever cartridges. Click’n’go™ cartridges feature automatic occlusion for simplified use, fewer tubing changes, and reproducible results. Install cartridges in one direction for low pulsation; in opposite direction for higher counter pressure. Pressure lever cartridges offer the user the opportunity to manually adjust the back pressure experienced by the tubing / pump combination.
Ideal for continuous pumping or for dispensing in any of five modes:
- Flow rate: 0.0004 to 44 ml/min (depending on tubing size used and model used)
- By time: 0.1 seconds to 999.9 hours
- Batches: set delay between dispensed volumes
- Drip-free: program back-steps to prevent drips
- Volume displays in ml or µl
Pumps feature analog input and output controls, as well as an RS-232 interface for control by a computer. Remote control capabilities—RS-232 to control all operating functions (DB9 male); 0 to 5 VDC, 0 to 10 VDC, 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA for start/stop and autostart via contact closure (DB15 male); footswitch (three-pin DIN port). Monitor speed via analog output.
Order the two-stop tubing size and formulation to suit your application (sold separately). More than 100 options exist — the most popular sizes and formulations can be found under Accessories below!