High-flow pump for process applications – with an intuitive touch-screen interface and advanced connectivity.
- Powerful pump engineered for continuous-duty biopharma process applications
- 316 stainless steel housing is IP66 rated for use in washdown environments
- 5" (12,7 cm) capacitive TFT/RGB touch screen for crisp resolution and a wide viewing angle
- Adjust parameters with a simple touch, even while wearing gloves
- Over-the-air firmware updates let you take full advantage of future improvements in pump features and functionality
- Options for connectivity and monitoring include MasterflexLive®, EtherNet/IP™, Profibus, or analog signal
- Three-level user access gives you the option of controlling who can operate the pump and at what level
- Pump lets you save and retrieve commonly used operating programs for rapid setup and changeover
- Continuous run, volume dispense, and time dispense modes -- batch control and interval/off time in Volume and Time modes
- Real-time pressure sensing and alarms increase process reliability and frees up operator time
This B/T® pump offers a broad flow range, from 0.65 to 42 LPM (0.17 to 11.1 GPM), for integration into your higher-flow bioprocess applications. Pump head accepts B/T PerfectPosition® pump tubing sizes B/T 87 and B/T 91 for repeatable and reliable performance. Open-head sensor technology stops the drive motor when pump head is opened. The Rapid-Load® pump head occlusion mechanism slides occlusion bed out of the way for easy tube loading and improved tubing life. Brushless, maintenance-free motor provides ±0.1% speed control accuracy; bidirectional flow and self-priming capabilities allow for smooth, seamless operation.
Pressure sensor integration feature brings single point pressure values to the pump interface in real time. Provide extra reliability to your process by configuring high/low set point alarms. Alarm can be set to trigger either a warning and/or pump shut off. Order required accessories for simple plug and play functionality: choose the MasterSense MP1 adaptor kit for single-use applications, the MasterSense MP30 reusable pressure transducers for repeat use.
MasterflexLive® is a secure, cloud-enabled platform for monitoring Masterflex pumps; get real-time notifications of pump parameters – including speed, flow rate, dispense volume, and more. You can monitor critical processes running 24/7 without the need for onsite personnel while notifications alert you to operating conditions and error messages. Internet connection via Wi-Fi or standard Ethernet (RJ45) jack on rear of drive. To easily integrate with your process, this pump also features analog remote I/O capability using either current or voltage signals.
This pump stores one user-defined calibration value for maximum accuracy and repeatability. The calibration function visually confirms optimal calibration settings specific to tubing size.
Informations de commande: Each model includes a country specific plug/cord set; choose the catalog number with desired country plug type. All units include an IEC 320 socket with a detachable standard US three prong power cable. See country plug description https://uk.vwr.com/cms/tech-article-ac-power-plugs-sockets-universal-pattern-guide.
Informations de livraison: Includes Rapid-Load Pump Head, 1 m (3 ft.) of Tygon® LFL B/T® 91 Tubing 06440-91; and a 1.8 m (6 ft.) line cord with IEC 320/CEE22 socket. These models are shipped with country specific plug/cord set; please order the specific catalog number with the desired plug type.