Ultrapure and pure water purification systems, Milli-Q® EQ 7008/16Fournisseur: Merck
Total Evaluation: 0
Moyenne des Notes : 0.0 sur 5
- Three flow rates or one touch volumetric dispensing
- Dispenser mounts where you want, up to 3 m from the system
- Confidence as you work with ‘Check and Dispense’ light
- Multiple space-saving setups: on or under the bench, or on the wall
- Customize water quality with application-specific final filters
- Hands-free dispensing foot pedal option
- Large, intuitive touchscreen simplifies system use and data access
HMI touchscreen options: Maintain movement flexibility with a 3 m cable that connects the screen to the main unit; Hold, move and use the touchscreen as is most comfortable for you; or wall mount, up to 3 m from the system.
Q-POD® dispenser options: System mount with choice of positions: on the left or right side, and at the top or bottom of the system; or wall mount, up to 3 m from the system.
(Organization: Ultrapure water quality/grade)
European Pharmacopoeia: Purified water in bulk;
U.S. Pharmacopeia: Purified water in bulk;
Japanese Pharmacopoeia: Purified water;
Chinese Pharmacopoeia: Purified water;
ASTM® D1193: Type I water;
ISO 3696: Grade 1 water;
Chinese National Standard GB/T 6682: Grade 1 water;
Chinese National Standard GB/T 33087: Ultrapure water
JIS K 0557: A4 water;
Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI®): Clinical Laboratory Reagent Water (CLRW).