The Genova Plus is dedicated to life science analysis. It allows the measurement of DNA concentrations and purity ratios using wavelengths recorded at 260, 280, 230 nm with an optional correction at 320 nm.
- Icon driven software for easy and intuitive navigation
- Small footprint with graphical display in the compartment lid, optional internal printer
- Press-to-read xenon lamp to extend xenon lamp life
- Pre-programmed parameters for DNA/RNA analysis
- Methods for protein analysis and purity scan
Pre-programmed with Bradford, Lowry, Biuret, BCA and direct UV methods for protein analysis.
The Genova Plus has an OD measurement mode enabling cell growth to be monitored by measuring absorbance at 600 nm, 595 nm or any other user selected wavelength.
The purity scan across the entire wavelength range from 198 to 1000 nm (interval: selectable 1, 2 or 5 nm) displays any distorted peaks enabling impurities to be easily identified.
Can also be used as a standard spectrophotometer with measurement modes for photometrics, concentration, multi-wavelength, spectrum scanning, quantitation and kinetics.
Informations de livraison: Supplied fitted with micro-cuvette holder, 10×10 mm cuvette holder, 100 disposable micro-cuvettes, instruction manual, universal power supply, USB memory stick.
Attention: * Assessment must be performed with a 10×10 mm path length cuvette holder installed.